Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

PES Year 5 And 6 Camp 2016

Yesterday, we had lots of fun on our first day of 2016 camp. I was waiting for what I had to do first. Apparently we had some fun with ping pong and roller skates first. My team is Kind Krushers and most of my friends are in it.
Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 10.56.08 am.png

Today, it’s the second day of camp, we were all sleeping (some of us weren't) and suddenly all I hear while having a good dream is “AH! AH! AH!!!” And I instantly woke up, then we all went to jump jam for some fun. The end for now.

2 comments:

  1. I like your writing but one thing did not make scenes. When it says we had lots of fun on our first day of 2016 camp but i like yours keep up the good work.P.S i liked your bread

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writing but one thing did not make scenes. When it says we had lots of fun on our frist day of 2016 Camp but i like the thing about camp was games and movies.

    ReplyDelete