Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

Camp 2016 Comparing

Walt: make connections across a wide range of texts.

Yvonne went to camp on 2015 and she was a year 6. Her team name was All Stars. She liked baking with Mrs Jarman and her favorite thing she did was kayaking, she thought it would be ending up as her hobby. She liked sleeping in the tents.

I went to camp 2016 and my team was Kind Krushers. I was a year 5. My favorite thing was cooking smores and bread. And I also liked the amazing race game because teamwork is very good. I didn't like sleeping in the tents because it was loud. I didn't do kayaking because it was too windy.

Altogether I think Yvonne has had a similar camp as I have. Hope you enjoyed! 

Im giving a shout out to Yvonne for a excellent blog post.

Task Description: Today I have compared Yvonne's camp with mine, there are some similarities and some differences to our camps and I had to summarise thoughts about Yvonnes camp and compare it with my story about my camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment