Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter Hunt With Bunny

Today we did an Easter Hunt.  I got off to a great start.  Then my brother started to beat me.  After a few minutes I found a double egg, by a window next to the front door and in the lock of the front door. So I took the lead again.  I found one under the table but it was one of my brothers.  My brothers eggs were yellow and mine were dark blue and dark red.  I tried not to tell him when I found some of his during the hunt.  Now, here is the funny thing.  Mum said that her desk was out of bounds. But, the last egg which we couldn't find was in a coffee cup which I luckily found on Mums desk and we all started giggling because it was apparently out of bounds. Altogether, there were 18 eggs so we both got to eat 9.



For Easter I also got a chocolate bunny which I am going to eat tomorrow hopefully.




No comments:

Post a Comment