Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Fiafia show

Creeping onto the stage I got in my line and got ready to piform I was a ninja in black. I was wearing a few bands and face paint. Half way through our dance, I felt tired. So once back in our seats, I fell asleep for a minute. The dances all looked really cool especially the Minion one.
Then fiafia was over we all went back to the changing rooms. when I was dressed my dad and I went to get my brother then we went home. Dad got lost, but then luckily he found the way home.

2 comments:

  1. What a great story Josh - it was awesome to watch you on stage last night! It sounds like you had a really good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on taking some advice and running with it Josh. Can you see how paragraph one had lost more interesting detail in it than paragraph two. It will be great to see you adding that detail right to the end.

    ReplyDelete